P. Sue Perrotty
Non-Executive Chair / Independent Director
- President & CEO of AFM Financial Services since 2011
- Independent Director and Audit Committee Chair of American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust III, Inc. and New York REIT, Inc.
Edward G. Rendell
- 45th Governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania (2003 - 2011)
- Mayor of Philadelphia (1992-2000)
Abby M. Wenzel
- Co-chair of Real Estate Group of Cozen O’Connor Law Firm
- Represented numerous financial institutions in connection with permanent, bridge, and construction loans, senior preferred equity investments and mezzanine financings
Lee M. Elman
- Founder & President of Elman Investors Inc., an international real-estate investment bank
- 40+ years of real estate investment experience in the US and abroad.
- Partner of Elman Ventures, an organization which is advisor to, and partner with various foreign investors in United States real estate ventures.
- Mr. Elman holds a J.D. from Yale Law School and a B.A. from Princeton University’s Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.
James L. Nelson
- Board and Audit committee Member for Caesars Entertainment Corp. (since 2019) and Herbalife Ltd. (since 2014) and previously a Board and Audit committee Member of Icahn Enterprises from 2001-2019
- Previously served as CEO of Orbitex Management, a financial services company, and Eaglescliff Corporation, a specialty investment banking, consulting and wealth management company
- Co-founder & CEO of AR Global
- Previously Senior VP of sales and leasing for AFRT and President of the Board of Directors of the Real Estate Investment Securities Administration (REISA).
- Majority independent Board of Directors, with additional oversight provided by an audit committee comprised solely of independent directors
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP currently acts as the independent auditor for GNL
- Deloitte & Touche LLP serves as the company’s internal auditors reporting directly to the audit committee
- The company is supported by a financial accounting and reporting team, and maintains its own financial reporting processes, controls and procedures
- In-place allocation policy eliminates any potential conflicts
- Alignment of management and shareholder interests