GNL is well-positioned to capitalize on incremental investment opportunities in the U.S. and Western Europe.
- $6.9 trillion of owner-occupied real estate in the U.S. and Europe creates large scale net lease opportunities for GNL.
- Target market opportunity in the U.S. and Europe is nearly 3x larger than the U.S. market alone.
- Lack of dedicated net lease investors in Europe creates less competitive acquisition environment and opportunity to acquire high-quality assets at attractive yields.
$6.9 Trillion Global Net Lease Opportunity
- CBRE for the year ending 12/31/2016.
- Standard’s & Poor’s Rating Agency as of 9/30/2017
Source: Bloomberg and Real Capital Analytics